If you have a question, issue or complaint to make to a company, often the best way to contact them is over the phone. The trouble is, a lot of companies push their online services like live chat and social media, and it can be really difficult to find their contact number. This means you are left waiting for someone to read your email, which can be more frustrating and lead to a complaint on top of your complaint! We have taken the difficulty away from finding phone numbers, and done the hard work for you – here you’ll find a directory of phone numbers for UK companies.
Here are some reasons to contact a company over the phone:
- To find information about your local store or branch, such as opening times and facilities.
- For more information about a product or service that the company provides.
- To make an outstanding payment on your bill or account.
- If you are having issues with the delivery of an item.
- If you need to return an item to a company and you have a query about the returns policy.
- If you want to work for a company and you have a question about the application process.
- To make a complaint about a product, service, employee or store.
Some of the benefits of speaking to a company on the phone include:
- The opportunity for the advisor to attempt to resolve your issue there and then.
- Everything you say is usually recorded so employees can cross-reference if you need to call multiple times.
- Maximum security and privacy, compared to contacting a company online where your details can be vulnerable to hackers.
- You get the reassurance of speaking to a person, rather than a screen.
We are a call routing website, and we are not directly connected to any of the companies listed on our website. You can find all the phone numbers listed on this website within the public domain.